1930's


(Above) Lewis George in his Model T-Ford delivery van parked at the rear of the butchers shop in St. Newlyn East.

1916



An early picture of the Butchers shop shown centre. To the front of the picture is the general store. Children in the picture include; right Fred Hoskin and Phyllis Morcom. Left Marbel Morcom and Clara Philip (near the wall)

1950



Lewis George and son Clifford pictured outside their butchers shop in St. Newlyn East.

1960



Lewis George (pictured in the forefront) with local farmer walking cattle through St. Newlyn East to the abattoir which used to be located behind the current butchers shop.